This amazing center boasts of over twelve thousand successful weight loss surgeries since it begun. They offer affordable prices that vary according to the procedure at hand. Patients are advised to contact the center to form an individualized action plan that will help them achieve their weight loss dreams and not break their bank at the same time. The hospital offers in-house financing to patients who can make a minimum monthly payment of about one hundred and fifty dollars. This payment plan program helps patients who are in dire need of medical services but are not able to support the entire procedure financially.
Patients with health coverage for Parts A and B of Medicare can have three procedures performed on them within a span of four to six weeks. The covered procedures are:
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Lap band or gastric band surgery
- Gastric sleeve surgery
Weight Loss Surgeries Were Done By Belite Weight Bariatric Center
- Gastric sleeve surgery – This procedure reduces the stomach size and is preferred as an alternative to gastric bypass surgeries. Some people refer to this operation as greater curvature gastrectomy, gastric reduction, partial gastrectomy, or vertical gastrectomy. By getting rid of up to eighty-five percent of a patient’s stomach fat, this procedure proves to be very successful in helping weight regulation for patients suffering from obesity. This process is considered a lifesaver for people who are battling weight loss issues and ailments. It is a permanent procedure meaning that it cannot be reversed. This is the most popular weight loss surgery in the entire world, maybe because of its high success rate. The surgeons performing this surgery are well equipped with the knowledge and skills that can help them complete this procedure in a laparoscopic way.
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass surgery – This laparoscopic procedure is reversible.
- Lap band/ Gastric band – This method was introduced to the medical field in 1993. Its popularity has increased over the years due to its benefits. This approach helps people struggling with weight loss issues by regulating their daily food intake. A simple procedure reduces the size of the stomach. This helps the patient reduce their food intake, thus causing substantial weight loss. This band is adjustable concerning the weight goal of the patient or any other specifications of the patient.
- Mini Gastric Bypass – This malabsorptive and restrictive procedure.
- Duodenal Switch – This is a less common gastric bypass surgery.
- Gastric Sleeve Plication
- Diabetic Metabolic Surgery
- Revision surgery – This surgery is exclusive to persons who have undergone a weight loss surgery that has caused a decline in weight they lose. If you fall into this bracket, then you are viable for this surgery.
For more information, visit their website or contact them through 1-888-314-0108. For updates on the services of this center, follow their social media pages on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.