The Obesity Free Center is based in Monterrey- Piedras Negras in Mexico. The center supports their patients as they make their life-changing weight loss decisions. The Obesity Center guarantees to go beyond the normal just to meet the needs of their patients. They offer high quality and affordable services. Dr. Gabriel Rosales who is among the most successful weight loss surgeons in Mexico heads Obesity Free Center.
Obesity free prides itself in its modern and efficient techniques that surpass the patient’s expectations,
Surgeries and Procedures Exclusive to Obesity Free Center
Dr. Rosales specifically chose to focus on two methods. The two procedures available at Obesity Free include:
- Gastric sleeve – This procedure reduces the stomach size and is preferred as an alternative to gastric bypass surgeries. Some people refer to this surgery as greater curvature gastrectomy, gastric reduction, partial gastrectomy, or vertical gastrectomy. By getting rid of up to eighty-five percent of a patient’s stomach fat, this procedure proves to be very successful in helping weight regulation for patients suffering from obesity. This procedure is considered a lifesaver for people who are battling weight loss issues and ailments. It is a permanent procedure meaning that it cannot be reversed.
- Gastric band – This procedure was introduced to the medical field in 1993. Its popularity has increased over the years due to its benefits. This system helps people struggling with weight loss issues by regulating their daily food intake. A simple procedure reduces the size of the stomach. This helps the patient reduce their food intake, thus causing substantial weight loss. This band is adjustable with respect to the weight goal of the patient or any other specifications of the patient.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Obesity Free
- They offer the best surgical locations with state of the art equipment and environment. The healing environment is sterile and calm giving the patient a healthy recovery environment.
- They do not have any hidden fees. The fee that will be communicated to the patient by the institution is the final fee. This means that the patient does not have to worry about any extra hidden fees within the feed rate. This clarity creates a strong bond of trust between the patient and the facility.
- Obesity free offers reliable care to their patients. This is noted in the way they answer their questions to the way they handle the patients during the recovery period. The patient is well informed about every step of the procedure. In addition to this, the patient is also well equipped with post-surgery information that will help them improve their health and the rate of their recovery.
- The center prides itself on keeping time. It recognizes that time is money and work towards this realization. This is evident in the manner in which the staff handles their work and schedules.
For more information, visit their site on http://www.obesityfree.com/ or contact them through +1 (303) 500-3821.